All-On-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 dental implants, also known as implant-supported dentures, are an effective way to restore missing teeth on both your upper and lower arches.
A New, Beautiful Smile In Just One Day
Maintain optimal oral function and aesthetics with all-on-4 same-day teeth replacement. Using state-of-the-art technology, All-on-4 dental implants replace traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and poorly fitted. All-on-4 implants turn problematic chewing and speaking into relics of the past.
Using only four dental implants to attach a full dental restoration, your doctor can give you the stable, functional, and cosmetic solution you’ve been looking for. Best of all, your dentures can be placed on the same day as your implants, so you don’t have to wait to get the restored smile you deserve.
What are the benefits of all-on-4 dental implants?
- Because all-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four implants, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- all-on-4 lowers the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used for patients who have been told they do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The all-on-4 solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because all-on-4 implants are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You’ll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!
How to clean all-on-4 dental implants?
Just like natural teeth, daily cleaning of all the surfaces above and below the gum line and regular dental check-ups are key to preventing any disease. A manual or electric toothbrush with soft bristles can be used to clean the implants.
Think all-on-4 dental implants are the solution you've been looking for? Contact Kansas City Smiles & Co and we will be happy to talk you through your options to see what's best for you.